When at university there are a million and one things you’re expected to do and cooking is one of them. Now if your busy like me having cook a full on meal every single day is not ideal. So to fix that why not pick a simple and delicious recipe last can last you the working week easy.
- Ready rolled Puff pastry
- Tin of thick mushroom soup
- A packet of ham
- Herbs and seasonings of your choosing
- 1 onion
- A clove of garlic
- First preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Then peel and dice the onion and garlic and sweat off in a pan with the bay leaves and a shot of oil.
- Now cube the ham into bite-sized pieces and slice the mushrooms, dumping them both into the cooked onions for 3-4 minutes. Then leave to one side.
- Pour the soup into and ham mix.
- Season to your liking.
- Put the newly combined mix into a oven proof dish
- Unroll the pastry on a floured surface and cut out a piece just larger than the pie dish.
- Crack the egg into a bowl and use to brush around the edges of pie dish, before draping the cut pastry over and pushing down to seal.
- Brush the entire pie with egg wash and bake in the oven for 30 minutes until golden all over.